With close links to the University of Chester’s Energy Centre we can access state of the art research facilities and laboratories. We are able to test everything from novel electronic devices to fully integrated microgrid solutions. More information about the University’s facilities can be found here. The facilities include:
- Test bays with high ceiling (7m), concrete resin floor and roller shutter doors enabling access for large units and equipment.
- A suite of equipment including an intelligent multi-vector micro-grid.
- Purpose built industrial space to build, develop, evaluate and showcase new and innovative energy technologies.
- Large-scale testing and modelling facilities.
- High-quality office and laboratory space.